The first step in your journey is to have a virtual consultation with one of our expert clinicians via video or phone
Before treatment you begin any treatment with us we’ll arrange a virtual consultation with one of multilingual team via video or phone and we will talk through your medical history and advise you on the best treatment options for you.
Your first step to starting treatment
At this consultation, we’ll advise you on any blood tests and scans needed to assess your fertility. These can be arranged with us or at a fertility clinic in your home country.
Blood tests will provide information on your hormone levels, and the scan will reveal your egg reserves. We also request screening for conditions such as HIV, chlamydia and hepatitis.
For male patients, we advise having a semen analysis which looks at factors such as sperm count, motility and shape of sperm. This can be arranged with us or at a fertility clinic in your home country.
If you have had treatment elsewhere or know of existing fertility issues that affect you, it may be helpful to provide us with a copy of your medical records and any other results including blood tests or sperm analysis in advance.
The benefits of a virtual consultation
- Discuss your fertility with one of our experienced multilingual medical team
- You will receive a detailed treatment plan to give you the best possible chance of success
- We'll keep in regular communication with you and answer any of your queries throughout your journey
- Have the time to think and consider all of your options so that you are ready to make an informed decision
- You'll still have all the benefits of a face to face Initial Consultation but from the comfort of your own home