We are part of CREATE Fertility, Europe's leading specialists in Mild and Natural IVF. Vitanova makes treatment accessible to couples and single women across Europe, including for sperm and egg donor services.
We provide women-friendly fertility treatment that delivers better health outcomes for mothers and babies whilst maintaining the highest quality of medical care.
- To provide everyone access to affordable, successful fertility treatment.
- To provide less drug orientated and less invasive treatments.
- To provide the most natural, safe and successful fertility care possible for every patient we treat.
- To put the health and well-being of women and their babies first.
To give all women and couples across Europe access to fertility treatment so they may have the opportunity to have a baby, regardless of their circumstances. Our dedicated, multi-lingual team will use the latest scientific knowledge to design personalised fertility treatment plans that offer the best chance of success and put the health of women and their babies first.
Vitanova is part of CREATE Fertility, which has helped many women with challenging conditions and complex medical histories who have been refused treatment elsewhere. CREATE's medical and scientific leaders are at the forefront of assisted reproduction and unrivalled for Mild and Natural IVF. This ensures that we will always offer you fertility treatments of the highest standard, personalising treatment to maximise your chance of success.
- Access to treatment – In countries across Europe, there is a whole range of regulations and policies that affect access to fertility treatment. For some women, choosing the treatment they need in their home country can be difficult: perhaps because of waiting lists, or because of limitations linked to age or use of donors. We are breaking down barriers to make fertility treatment available to all, including single women, heterosexual and same-sex couples.
- Focused on the long-term health of mother and baby- Our pioneering approach to fertility treatment focuses on the health and well-being of the mother and baby. Our lower drug dose treatments reduce the burden, risks and side effects of fertility treatment to achieve healthier outcomes.
- Tailored treatment for best results – The only true way to get a real understanding of your success rates is to have a Virtual Consultation, where one of our experienced fertility doctors will discuss the likelihood of success, specifically based on your situation, giving you a more accurate assessment of your chances using IVF treatment.
How we measure success
Our focus is on the health and wellbeing of the people we treat, and the babies they go on to have with our support. With personalised treatment plans, and a dedicated, multi-lingual team, we look after you every step of the way.
There are a number of factors that affect success rates; we, at Vitanova, judge success not simply by one number but by improving health outcomes, lowering risk of complications and reducing treatment side effects.
We are specialists in using advanced ultrasound to maximise success and will be able to offer advice and recommendations based on our in-depth diagnosis. Your chances of success and your health and safety are our priorities, and all aspects of treatment will be discussed to allow you to make an informed decision.
Why Vitanova should be your first choice
We provide women-friendly treatment that delivers better health outcomes for mothers and babies. Our pioneering approach focuses on the quality of eggs, not egg quantity. By offering insemination as a first treatment option to women with open tubes and good fertility, we are reducing any unnecessary risks. Our vision is to promote gentler fertility treatment which offers women the best chance of success and reduces the emotional, physical and financial burden associated with IVF.