Professor Campbell was Academic Head of the department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology in King's College Hospital, London for 20 years and then held the same post at St George's Hospital Medical School, London.
Professor Campbell was President of the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynaecology for 8 years and is Editor-in-Chief of the Scientific Medical Journal 'Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynaecology'.
He holds many international honours and is the Honorary Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
He is a pioneer of Ultrasound Diagnosis in medicine and has introduced many new techniques. He has recently introduced 3D scanning to the UK and set up the first 4D Ultrasound Clinic.
He has introduced many new techniques such as the routine pregnancy scan, the early diagnosis of fetal abnormalities, the assessment of fetal growth, and also the well-being and ultrasound screening for ovarian cancer.
- Professor Campbell is the former Academic Head of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at both King's College Hospital and St George’s Hospital Medical School, London
- He is the first President of the International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynaecology (ISUOG)
- He is also the Editor-in-Chief of the Scientific Medical Journal ‘Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology’
- Professor Campbell is an Honorary Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- He is a Doctor of Science at University of London
- The American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology wrote a profile piece on Professor Campbell's revolutionising work in obstetrics and gynaecology, to read the full article please click here.
Our clinical team are pioneers of Natural & Mild IVF and are at the forefront of advanced ultrasound scanning.
We work constantly explore ways to improve the technology and procedures to improve outcomes for our patients.
To see Professor Campbell's published Medical research...